måndag 11 november 2013

Weekend in Auckland

Hello everyone, my weekly update here! Think it's easier with one post per week when it doesn't happen something special during week. Besides in wednesday haha... I was on my way to a friend for playdate and she lives kind of in the countryside, and when I was going up a stone covered hill the family car couldn't make it. The wheels only span and it's a new car so I don't want to destroy it of course. We decided to go to the library instead and I was going to turn around in a yard and I got stuck in the mud. What is the odds for that?? I slowly started to slide downhill and almost panicked, but finally I came out from the mud and happily could continue my drive. Haha not a fun moment...
During weekend I slept at Johanna's place and we had enjoyable days with Sarah and Matilda, so another swedish weekend.
Friday: We took a drink and ate at a restaurant with two other friends and then met up few more people to see Art in the dark, which is lights combined with art placed in a park. Really nice actually and especially when people slipped at the muddy grass haha.
Saturday: Went to see waterfalls not far out to west. Johanna thinks I'm the worst navigator haha but finally we found the right place. Matilda had a friend from Sweden (and his two friends) that joined us. At the night we went out for some party and it was successful.
Sunday: Redbull had a event with coaster car race and such a good day with beautiful weather! Later on we went of shopping but I didn't find anything.

You could fold paper to diamonds and hang it here, but nobody of us understood the directions...


so weird things

Roses made of plastic bags with lights in

The bowl spun meanwhile filming the surrounded people

Men with lighted costumes (think of Danny's performance in Melodifestivalen) swung in the tree

mirrors

big screen with Sky tower in background.

scary people (not real) in the tree...

on our way to waterfalls called Fairy Falls

Matildas friends




I actually did swim in the falls, really cold but so nice!!!

Party girls

We sat here and watch the funny races...

... and the race was behind the big seen and screen. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Duktigt av dig att klara upp incidenten med stora bilen,du skulle haft en 4hjulsdriven.
    Ännu en händelserik helg för dig och dina vänner.
    Det är nya upptåg varje gång ni träffas.
    Klara fina bilder på vattenfallen det måste varit uppfriskande att simma där.
    Puss på dig // Mamma

    SvaraRadera