tisdag 12 november 2013

I just love it!

Today I got my GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition!! It's just awesome and the newest one. This is a camera to take photos/record videos in adventures with speed or under water etc. I could have it in daily life to record nice videos and probably I'll do it in the beginning so I learn how to use it.
Even this one I got more cheap, e.g. $530 instead of the already discounted price $599. Just love this cheap country haha. Though I forgot to buy a memory card so have to do that tomorrow. Until then I try to learn it. OMG imagine those videos and pictures I can take now!!! In the end of my year I might do a collection video, look forward to that people. Cheeeeeeers!

1 kommentar:

  1. Lycka att du köpt din äventyrskamera.
    Nu blir det många fina kort och filmer vi får se.LYCKA till.
    Kramis //mamma

    SvaraRadera