måndag 18 november 2013

Miscellaneous!

This weekend I visited some relatives in Otorohanga (about three hrs drive with bus) and had a great time. BUT for the forth time I was sick with bad headache, fever and swollen throat. That part was not fun because had to cancel the surf lesson... Otherwise I did the Black Water Rafting in Waitomo caves, even if I didn't feel 100%. The rafting was beautiful, not speedy as White water rafting, but peaceful when we sat on batch rings and paddle under glowing worms. The cave roofs looked like the nightsky with all the glowing worms, amazing! Wanted to take my GoPro with me but was not aloud to... Have eat awesome food and also taste on huge crayfish (looked like lobster) that the oldest son had captured. I did not take many photos so I'll upload miscellaneous from this week.

Black beach in Raglan. The west costs have almost black sand and have good waves for surfers.

Tested my GoPro haha

The beach taken with GoPro

Their beautiful garden, who wouldn't like to have a pond in the backyard?? (Taken with GoPro - such a good width!)
Backyard taken with my big camera

Ready to go on Black Water Rafting in caves with Ben. 

Took a run this week around Long Bay beach and here you can see it from above. 


Agnes and Carro's Car Wash!

The man who loves smoothie


Johanna and me in the park for Art in Dark last weekend

1 kommentar:

  1. Det vara en vacker trädgård familjen Susan och Paul hade.
    Roligt för dig med drafting i grottorna var det så mörkt så ni behövde pannlampor?Fräckt.
    Blev bilen tvättad?eller badade Agnes bara.
    Mumma med kall smothie.
    Snygga tjejer med ljuslingor.
    Puss//Mamma

    SvaraRadera