söndag 3 november 2013

Swedish girls

This weekend I've been with my swedish friends in Grey Lynn (these three girls live about 2 minutes from each other haha) and Matilda did haircut on us, as needed in my case! I was really tired during day and hang at the balcony in a kind of hammock. Would love to have one of these!! At evening we went out in city and had a lot of fun, hahaha even if Johanna didn't feel good because of little too much alcohol... So I went home with her by cab (she lives really close to city, which is nice hehe) and I bargained to a really good price. I'm getting good on this thing of bargain, perhaps it's generated from my lovely father.
Sunday we went for a Scandinavian christmas market to buy some nice swedish food, where I also met Katja with the kids. Though it wasn't anything special there and crazy expensive so we headed off to Johanna's friends barbecue, which was really nice! And it's fun when it turns up when people know someone I know etc etc.
Now I'm home in my bed and are excited to start a new gym. Well I'm going to visit one tomorrow and hopefully it's good prices so I can begin soon! Beach 2014, here I come (as I had say thousands times before...). Goodnight wonderful people at home.

Wonderful with free haircut! Thanks Matilda

Johanna made a chocolate cake during our haircut

Chillin in hammock

Philosophize about life

Even if I don't like cats I thought this one deserved a pic because of the cuteness.

Party girls
(Johanna gonna love me for this one haha but she is lucky, it's not posted on Facebook hehe)

Sarah and me (drunk as we were) leaned over the fence and cuddled with this cute Cavalier. (Yes, the owner said it was ok)
Miss you Aladdin at home!!! 

Scandinavian christmas market. 

Happy girls on the way home from bbq!
(I've got a new app in my phone called Room for thought and it gives me a notification in random time once a day and you're supposed to take a picture in only 3 seconds. You can't delete it and it's in your own album. So you get a album of random pics you taken and I think this will be fun after my year here to see what I did! 


1 kommentar:

  1. Ännu en rolig helg med dina vänner.
    Det var väl skönt att få klippa håret,blev du nöjd?
    Fina kort på er tilsammans och det när du ligger och softar i hängmattan.
    Det är fantastiskt att de har skandinavisk marknad så långt hemifrån.
    Läckert med palmträd i trädgården annat än våra ekar hemma.
    Bra med din nya app!!!!Det blir en enorm fotobok när du kommer hem.
    Puss min vackra flicka//mammma

    SvaraRadera