lördag 30 november 2013

Pictures and thoughts

Few pictures from last week when we had playdate at the Frida's place, eg. on the countryside! She lives about 20 min from the closest store and in a wonderful house. It's huge and old fashioned in a good way. Frida loves where she lives but I would probably not like to live that far away from the "society". As you can see below she has cows (who is going to be food) and also two cute dogs. Finally I could cuddle with a dog! Miss you Aladdin so usually I sit at the beach and dogs come to me for cuddle haha. 
Yesterday I babysat and it didn't went good as last time haha. Well finally when the kids were asleep I saw Despicable Me 2 and Safe Haven. Both very good movies but I probably missed few thing from the second one when the movie stopped and I had to fast forward it. 
Today I'm going to my first surf lesson, wohooo! And tonight we are going to celebrate a friend with bbq and going out in town. 
Christmas is on it's way but I can't feel the christmas atmosphere... I want dark and cold days with christmas songs and candles. Weird with summertime and not having my family around. But I'm sure it's going to be great with my "new" family. Soon starts the baking though. Think it's going to be a lot baking actually haha. Have a amazing weekend, Love!





Racing driver Viggo

Fingerpaint by Viggo

Exhausted man

Christmas crafts


1 kommentar:

  1. Ja nu börjar julbestyren med bak och klappar.
    Det är annorlunda när det är sommar än det du är van vid som kyla och snö(men snön lyser fortfarande med sin frånvaro hos oss)
    Adventskramar //Mamma

    SvaraRadera