fredag 22 november 2013

Long Bay Beach

Playdate with Frida and her cute girl Grace at the beach. It's wonderful weather here and it probably sucks in the winter for you guys at home haha! Viggo was a little bit scared of the water but I'm sure he will be better because we are going to the beach many times more ;) amazing work, isn't!!? Also used my GoPro and the pictures are kind of fish eye filter. Need to figure out how I can show you my videos. 
Tonight I'm babysitting and until now everything have gone really good. Well its only after eight so I see later what happens. 
Kiss and hug to you all at home!








1 kommentar:

  1. Härligt att kunna ha så nära till stranden.Ännu en söt kompis till Viggo.
    Smörj er bara ordentligt.Bra att Viggo har heldress på sig som skyddar.
    Du har verkligen det bästa jobbet.
    Soliga badkramar på er.
    Mamma

    SvaraRadera