onsdag 3 december 2014

Sydney


I'm not finished with the other posts but I continue with my two weeks in Sydney with Emma! Tried few times to post this...

Harbour bridge

Went for a run and had this view ocer the town! Stayed in a backpackers in Kings Cross

Old mall with many cute and small cafes and shops

Bronte Beach, the place we hung out most of the time 

A pool at the side with salt water 

Here we have Emma!

Yummyyy 

Had some fun at the beach

Had to discover the party life in Sydney

Think we are the best chefs... Pasta and pesto every day... This was luxury with some chicken

IKEA BABYYYY

Meatballs and cinemon buns, cant get better!!!

Swedish candy!!!!

After all delicious food we had to rest in the beds...

Cant miss the hot dog in the end 

Nom nom nom 

Happy girls after a day at IKEA 

Bronte beach 

Amazing days with amazing weather 

Cinema, saw the scary thriller Gone Girl 

Well we became like a couple and here is my wife waiting for me to come to bed hahaha

Hot chocolate 
My new bikini I bought in Cairns

Visited the famous Operahouse! 

Tadaaa! 

Bondi Beach! Not as good as we thought... 

Partyy

Goodbye my friend! Emma goes back to New Zealand for some more au pair work and I'll head down to Melbourne. Woop woop!






























1 kommentar:

  1. Nu fick vi en inblick i staden Sydney.
    God mat,stränder,uteliv,bio och vyer.
    Det var väl en känsla att gå på IKEA med svensk mat och choklad och lösgodis precis som hemma.
    Det syns att du och Emma hade härliga veckor där och tur att ni kunde bo hemma hos Brontees syster.
    Puss och Kram på dig mitt hjärta/mamma

    SvaraRadera