onsdag 3 december 2014

Melbourne

I tried so many times to upload my other post that it finally worked few weeks later... 

I have been in Melbourne 1,5 months and my life is perfect! House, job and friends is sorted out and I'm finally settled down in this amazing city. 

Probably have to divide my posts so we start with my frist time in Melbourne! 

I leave a rainy Sydney to go by nightbus (12hrs...) to Melbourne. 

Arrived safely and on my way to sleep in a real bed.

My room in St kilda! Hostel called Habitat HQ 

I booked lots of house shows to find a apartment during my two first days. On my way out and I managed to do 9 all over town haha

So I didn't find any perfect place and on top of that all hostels where booked out over the weekend since there was 60k jehovas withnesses in town.. The first place I visited was in Sandringham with two nice guys and they aloud me to stay there until I found something new. So greatful for kind people! 
The pic is of the beach, which was on other side of the road from the house! Amazing and beautiful

Melbourne is famous for horse racing so one day we had few drinks and betting on horses. So much fun! :) 

Sunset from the beach 

The girl who's about to move out (Domanie) has her friend staying there while she is in Brisbane. On the pic you can see her friend Bec (Rebecca) also from Brisbane and they are trying to find a place to stay in melbourne! I got to know her and she is such a lovely girl!! 

Saw the sunset with Bec

Evelina send me a old pic of us and I can't believe I'm soon going to see her when she'll visit me with her Boyfriend Mick!! 

Bec and I went for a trip to Brighton where those famouse and colourful huts are

Windy day 





I love the musicians on Melbourne's streets! 
























1 kommentar:

  1. Äntligen lite bilder från din nya"hemstad".
    Du verkar trivas i Melbourne som fisken i vattnet.
    Du har ju haft sådan tur att först bo hos trevliga killar och nu fått 2"storasystrar"att dela bostad med.
    Läckert med de färgade badhusen.
    Det var en gammal bild på dig och Evelina nu har ni ju träffats igen på riktigt och inte bara över sms och skype.
    KRAMIS på dig/mamma

    SvaraRadera