lördag 30 augusti 2014

Australia

I have now been in Australia for almost two weeks. First I was in beautiful Melbourne which seems to be an amazing town for work and living and now I'm outside Sydney! 
Love from "Down under"

Goodbye New Zealand!


Bourke Street, one of the main streets in Melbourne

Chinatown in Melbourne

In my hostel I met this lovely girl Camila from Chile and we went to town to hang out with her other friends from Chile

Another roomie in the hostel from England showed me town  and here is the river crossed in Melbourne CBD

Tiny and cute street by the hostel in the suburb St Kilda

Luna Park, a small themepark in St Kilda where I lived. 

Saw the sunset with my third roomie I hung out with, a french girl called Suzon

In St Kilda there is a long pier where I walked with Camila

View from the pier

A beautiful park in St Kilda

Not every day you see parrots at the street

Going to the bbq and we couldn't carry the heavy box

Bbq in Albert park with Camila, Suzon and Pedro and the other Chile friends 

Amazing lake in Albert Park

Lovely food and clothes market 

A famous place where they do lots of cool Graffiti.  

Lina is finally in town! 
We had some fun in the night bus to Sydney

Stayes at two nice women's place outside Sydney and they took us to a wonderful buffe! We ate sooo much... 

Bingo time!! Lina won $35 yaaay

Margaret and Suzan at the bingo

Longest jetty ever 

Lina made a perfect Appelstrudel 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar